Handy Suggestions from the Team at the Business Insurance Center
Just about everyone is on a social media platform of some sort. Pay attention to those around you and you will find people scrolling through their Facebook news feeds, or viewing pictures on Instagram. We love to see what is going on in other peoples’ lives. Social media is a fabulous way to get your commercial cleaning business in front of your ideal client. It’s not enough to post a picture “every so often.” Instead, when you take a targeted approach, you can make it easier for you and gain a following that brings you loads of business.
Make an impact on the cleaning services industry when you follow an online marketing strategy. As your company expands, reach out to a knowledgeable broker at the Business Insurance Center about insurance for your janitorial services to protect your venture. Let us work with you to determine the best plans for your operations.
5 Tips for Using Social Media for Your Janitorial Services
You do not have to earn a degree in Marketing to make the most of Facebook, Instagram, or other social media platforms. Start with these simple steps:
- Choose a platform that makes sense. People like to see pictures and results. Consider using the channels that offer the most opportunities for visual effect. These include Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. (Bonus tip: Choose one and master it. Then add another.)
- Stick to a consistent schedule. You don’t have to post multiple times a day, but you will want to post regularly. Choose a schedule and stick to it. For example, if you’re going to showcase before and after pictures weekly, then decide on a day and show up each week.
- Have some fun, and offer value. Cleaning can be boring for many people. However, people don’t like to work in dirty offices. Post fun memes or stories that connect people on a personal or emotional level.
- Keep things simple with a template. Come up with a simple template or theme for your posts and then use it each time. The consistency will make it much easier for you to stay on schedule, and it helps with branding your company to become a recognized name for new clients.
- Enlist help from your team. You will need lots of content. Utilize the assistance of your team to ensure you have plenty to work with.
Protect Your Growing Business with Insurance for Janitorial Services
From cleaning to marketing, you have your hands full. Worrying about an insurance claim should not be one of the issues you need to worry about. Instead, contact the Business Insurance Center and speak with a broker about coverage for your janitorial service. We discuss your needs, look for any gaps in existing coverage, and then develop a customized plan to get you the coverage you need at reasonable rates. Focus on growth while we focus on protecting your enterprise.
Request a quote online or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at the Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.