Keep the Floors Squeaky Clean While Protecting Your Business with Janitorial Insurance Coverage
Shining windows is your specialty, and your night crew can polish a floor like no one else. Without your company, many businesses would find themselves knee deep in office trash and layers of dirt. Leaving an office building with sparkling toilets and spotless mirrors is your superpower. And yet, every superhero has a weakness. Avoid the potential weakness of not having the right janitorial insurance coverage.
Your clients depend on you to come in and clean up while handling delicate or expensive items. You may often use caustic chemicals, and the hazards of slips and falls are always in the front of your mind. When things go wrong, you need to have the best policies in place to protect your enterprise and your employees. The professionals at Business Insurance Center are connected to a countrywide network of brokers who will work with you to tailor a package that fits the needs of your company and stays within your budget.
Types of Janitorial Insurance Coverage to Consider
Many different types of cleaning companies exist such as carpet cleaners, house cleaners, laundry services, dry cleaning, and office cleaning. All have their uniqueness, and all can benefit from expanding their protection to include the following:
- General Liability: This is the most common protection companies obtain first. It can help to cover those times when your employees accidentally cause harm to other people or their property. Frivolous lawsuits do occur and can quickly bankrupt a small business without the proper support.
- Commercial Property: It is vital to safeguard your building and its contents in the case of a fire, water damage from a busted pipe, or other covered events. This can include property you rent or own.
- Janitorial or Surety Bonds: If you cannot deliver on your contract and finish a job, a bond can help offset the costs to your client.
- Workers’ Compensation: This helps your employees if they become ill or injured while on the job. In many states, it is mandatory.
- Commercial Automobile Liability: Helps safeguard your crew as they travel between client sites. This offers more coverage than relying on your personal automobile policies. It is for your company owned vans, trucks, and your employees that drive them.
- Business Interruption: Sometimes events happen that prevent you from running your business. This type of coverage can help keep the lights on and payroll paid while you get back into operation.
Get Specialized Help from a Trusted Insurance Brokerage
Get the support you need and talk to our team for the right advice. Our experienced staff knows what it takes to keep you safely protected so that you can keep your clients in squeaky clean facilities. We will talk with you, assess your risks and needs, and customize a policy for your requirements. Enjoy quick response times and exceptional customer service when you contact our countrywide network of brokers today.
Request a quote for janitorial insurance coverage or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at the Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.