Keep Children and Adults Safe with Daycare Insurance
The atomic family of the 1950s has vanished. Instead of having a house, a car, and 2.5 kids on one income, many families need both parents working to make ends meet. This means their children must be cared for by someone else. For those without family members to assist, daycare centers can be the answer. In addition, as Baby Boomers grow older, some adult children are finding themselves in the “Sandwich Generation” of raising their kids while caring for their parents. Sometimes, having an adult daycare can help ease the loneliness of mom, or it can help a disabled adult child. When you own a daycare, you provide families with a much-needed service.
The risks are high when operating a business like this. There can be accidents and injuries, employee thefts, and even lawsuits for negligence or worse, but it’s worth it. You know you offer a valuable service, and you deserve help in keeping it protected. At the Business Insurance Center, our network of experienced brokers understands the risks and the joys of taking care of others. We work with you to get the best coverage for your needs that fit within your budget.
Understand the Different Daycare Insurance Products
When parents head to the office, Little Johnny and Susie are dropped off at your center. With children, or even older adults, there will be accidents. Some will be minor; other will require a medical visit. Either way, enjoy peace of mind with additional protection when someone gets hurt:
- General Liability: When you have the public on your property, damages and personal injuries are potentially damaging to your reputation. This type of policy helps protect you and your center from liability due to third-party injuries.
- Property Liability: This expands coverage to include the premises around your center, such as parking lots and play areas.
- Building: Helps to cover damages to your building in the event of a fire, severe weather, or vandalism.
- Professional Liability: Provides additional protection if one of your teachers or care workers commits negligence or failure to keep a child safe and your facility is sued.
- Commercial Auto: If your company owns vehicles that are used to transport children or adults, this policy may help in the event of an accident.
- Corporal Punishment: Use this in case an employee strikes a child or adult. This includes being accused of administering corporal punishment.
- Abuse and Molestation: No one wants to think this will happen in his or her center, but the risk is real. This coverage can help if an employee sexually abuses a child or adult under your care.
- Worker’s Compensation: This helps to cover your employees if they become ill or injured while performing their duties
Protect Your Center and the Families You Serve
Ensure your families feel safe bringing their loved ones to your facility when you keep the right coverage in place. Work with one of our trusted brokers and secure your peace of mind. We can discern the best types of policies to meet your center’s needs. We have the experience you can depend on to tailor a suitable package at a price you can smile about. Enjoy fast response times and outstanding customer service when you reach out to us today.
Request a quote or call a location near you to speak with one of our knowledgeable and experienced brokers about daycare insurance. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you.