Protect Your Dreams with the Help of Small Business Insurance
Those who choose the route of being a small business owner are brave. They forgo the security of a corporate job with paid vacation and guaranteed income. Instead, they dare to dream of taking their skills and expertise to the marketplace on their own terms. Small businesses are as varied as their owners, but one thing is the same – they all need robust insurance protection.
Keep your dreams growing when you obtain the right coverage for your company. Our experienced network of brokers works with diverse industries and understands the particular needs of the small business owner. We work with you to keep your enterprise protected in the event of a claim when providing a small business insurance quote.
Different Types of Small Business Insurance
Whether you are just starting out or you are ready to scale up, ensuring the safety of your organization and your employees is critical. Here are coverages typically included in a small business insurance quote.
- General Liability: Helps protect your business from the financial ramification of damages to property, bodily injuries, personal or advertising injury claims arising from day-to-day business operations.
- Business Owners: This policy includes general liability coverage for all the items you need to run your business, such as furniture, equipment, and tools.
- Worker’s Compensation: Helps in such times that an employee becomes ill or is injured while performing their duties. Most states require this policy to be in place for businesses.
- Business Property: Assists in covering your buildings, new additions, and business personal property, whether leased or owned.
- Business Auto: Get the right protection if you or an employee uses a vehicle for business purposes and are in an accident.
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions: Coverage that can help if a claim of negligence is made against you for failing to perform your professional duty.
- Cyber Security: With the rise of ransomware and social engineering fraud, this policy type helps you keep your business and your customers’ data safe.
Who Benefits from Small Business Insurance
It might surprise you to learn that your landscaping side hustle could benefit from the additional protection you can buy. Here are some other types of businesses that could use coverage:
- Architecture and Engineering – Architects and engineers
- Beauty – Barbers, cosmetologists, estheticians, small salon owners
- Consulting/Freelance – Accountants, bookkeepers, life or career coaches, photographers, real estate agents
- Contractors – Carpenters, electricians, handymen, HVAC contractors, painters
- Fitness – Personal trainers, pilates instructors, yoga teachers, training professionals
- Health – Acupuncturists, audiologists, massage therapists, nutritionists or dieticians
Keep Your Dream Alive with Help from a Trusted Brokerage
Continue building your empire and serving your customers with the help of a trusted broker. Every small business can benefit from having affordable but quality coverage. We have a team of dedicated brokers that understand the needs and requirements of small business owners. We discuss the risks and liabilities associated with your particular niche; then we tailor a package just for you. When you are ready for fast response times and outstanding customer service, give us a call.
Request a quote for small business insurance or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker on our team for a small business insurance quote. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.