Protect Your Business with HVAC Contractor’s Insurance
As a heating and air conditioning expert, your customers depend on you to be available 24/7 when their furnace or central air unit fails. They rely on your training and expertise to keep their homes and businesses comfortable. Even though you are an invaluable part of your community, whom do you depend on to protect your company?
Unless you have cash in the bank to cover problems that may arise, you need the right HVAC contractor insurance to keep your business intact if things go wrong. The professionals at Business Insurance Center work with a variety of different industries and understand the unique needs of each. We sit down with you to discuss the best options available and design an insurance package specific to your needs.
How HVAC Contractor Insurance Can Protect Your Business
Before you head out for the next customer appointment, call us to discuss how insurance for HVAC professionals can give you peace of mind. Here are a few risks you need protection from:
- Liabilities: It’s possible that a customer can get injured if they slip, fall, or trip while trying to enter your office. Job sites present risks of electrocution or property damage. Contractors can even face claims from clients of poor installations.
- Property: There are risks at your office location that you should consider. For example, theft of your office equipment, tools, products, and supplies is possible. Taking safety precautions is critical, but sometimes you need the extra backing that insurance coverage can provide.
- Transportation: You and your employees spend a good deal of time driving to appointments. An accident can wreak havoc not only on your service times but also put a damper on business as a whole if injuries have occurred and your staff faces downtime.
Types of HVAC Contractor Insurance
Find the best coverage that is tailored to your unique needs. Consider the following policies when you talk with us:
- General Liabilities: A general policy that may help protect if claims arise after a completed job, product failure, or a problem while on a job site.
- Property Insurance: This can protect in the event your business property is damaged from theft, fire, or another covered event.
- Commercial Auto: Since your business requires plenty of driving, having a stable policy in place can help protect you and your employees in an automobile accident.
Utilize the Help of a Trusted Brokerage
Don’t leave your business in a lurch because it is not covered with the best insurance for HVAC professionals. The experienced brokers at Business Insurance Center will sit down and discuss your specific needs with you, so you can be rest assured that we have your back. Contact us today and experience the difference working with our team can make for your peace of mind.
Request a quote for HVAC contractor’s insurance or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator. Contact for us any of your business insurance needs at (888) 585-0511. We serve the entire United States.