Plumbing Contractor Insurance – A Quick Overview
As a plumber, you work hard in areas that most people dare not venture. How many times have you been sitting down to dinner only to get an emergency call from a homeowner whose water pipes have burst? Crawling under a home to make repairs is how you make your bread and butter, and your clients depend on you to get their water back on. Who do you depend on to protect your business?
The experienced brokers at Business Insurance Center are ready to help you keep your company functioning when things go awry. Unless you keep plenty of cash available for emergency, you run the risk of losing it all if you are sued. We can discuss your requirements and customize policies that meet your specific needs while keeping your plumbing insurance cost affordable.
Depend on Plumbing Contractor Insurance Coverage
When you understand how you can depend on the protection you get from having the correct coverage, you can gain peace of mind again. Here are a few areas that insurance can help with:
- General Liability Claims: In today’s litigious society, it pays to have some support in the event of client injuries, lawsuits, or other accidents while on a job.
- Property: Thefts can happen everywhere, including your office buildings and storage yards. You may be able to replace a few items out of pocket, but you will not be able to replace everything.
- Commercial Auto Damage: Much of your day or those of your employees, is spent behind the wheel of a service truck. Being on the road increases the risk of an accident.
- False Advertising: Sometimes claims arise because of faulty advertising. You may need help in case a competitor accuses you of misdeeds.
- Equipment Breakdown: When your specialized tools breakdown, you can lose out on income without the help of an insurance policy.
- Employee Theft: Unfortunately, some employees cannot be trusted and they steal from you. It helps to have protection in your back pocket.
Who Benefits Most from Plumbing Contractors Insurance
This policy type helps those men and women who work within the plumbing trade. It may even be a requirement to work on some job sites. Talk to us today if you fall into any of these categories:
- Plumbing contractors or business owners
- Septic tank installers
- Home builders and developers
- Home renovators and remodelers
Protection You Need from Brokers You Trust
Get the protection you need at a plumbing insurance cost you can afford with the help of the broker at Business Insurance Center. Our knowledgeable staff will sit down with you and discuss your needs. When we are done, you will have a tailored insurance policy that will keep your company safe. We help self-employed entrepreneurs and business owners across the country with customized plans. Let us help you today.
Request a quote for plumbing contractor insurance or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.