Give Your Business a Leg Up with General Liability Insurance
Small business owners are busy running their daily operations and taking care of their customers. Few realize that a tiny decision can quickly devastate their plans. Even a freelance contractor can soon find themselves in deep water during the course of their duties. Whether you own your company or you do some moonlighting with a side gig, general liability insurance can help out when you least expect to face a problem.
Protect your business dealings and your employees from a potential lawsuit. We have a team of brokers who know the risks you face from claims of bodily injury, property damage, libel, slander, or false advertising. Our policies can shore up your enterprise and give you the peace of mind you need.
Protection You Can Expect from General Liability
When you need broad coverage to keep your organization protected, a knowledgeable broker can go through the types of claims that a liability policy can cover, such as:
- Bodily Injury or Property Damage: May cover those times when third-party bodily injury or property damage is alleged by you or an employee.
- Harm to Reputation: Helps if you face claims of libel, slander, wrongful eviction, or malicious prosecution. It may even assist against declarations of invasion of privacy.
- Errors in Advertising: For any instances of false advertising or copyright infringement asserted against your company.
- Medical Payments: If someone is physically injured at your business, this can help pay medical care costs.
- Rented Property Damage: This coverage applies when you rent property, and it sustains damage by fire, lightning, and other similar acts.
- Defense Costs: Provides defense representation for your company no matter who is at fault.
Items Not Covered by General Liability Insurance Coverage
While general liability does give quite a bit of coverage, there are some areas that you may need more specialized policies, like:
- Employee injuries. If an employee is injured or becomes ill in the course of their work duties, worker’s compensation will help with those costs.
- Professional mistakes. As a professional, you may be depended upon to give your opinion, service, or recommendations. If someone attempts to sue you for ill advice, professional liability can help with those types of claims.
- Automobile coverage. A personal car policy may not assist if you or an employee are in an accident while conducting business. You can benefit from a policy that covers commercial automobiles.
Bolster the Health of Your Business with Assistance from Trustworthy Professionals
Nothing can be as scary as discovering your company is being sued. Secure your peace of mind when you work with the trusted professionals at the Business Insurance Center. Our nationwide network of advisors can help ascertain your risks and tailor a package to fit your unique needs. Enjoy the benefits of paid investigation and attorney expenses, judgment or settlement fees, and medical expenses in instances of injuries. Contact us today and experience quick response times and exemplary customer service.