Plan for the Unexpected with Commercial Umbrella Insurance
As a good business owner, planning for financial stability includes having the necessary and legally required policies in place. You have checked off each box for general liability, property liability, commercial auto protection, worker’s compensation, and more. The coverage is adequate, and you feel confident in your choices. That is, until an employee causes a traffic accident that not only uses up your existing policy but also goes well above the limits. Do you have the funds to pay the balance out of pocket? When you have a commercial umbrella insurance policy, you can rest easier knowing you are adequately prepared.
The added protection your business needs is not hard to get. Keep lawsuit claims and judgments from ruining your brand by consulting our experienced brokers. We work with various types of industries across the nation. We can help you get the additional coverage designed specifically for you. Our team can also review your current policies to make sure all your bases are covered.
Benefits of Umbrella Insurance
If a sizeable judgment threatens to put you out of business, you need extra support. Here are the benefits of having an umbrella policy:
- A second line of defense. If a catastrophe happens that drains your general liability coverage limits, this additional policy will kick in to make up the difference.
- Higher limits. Extends the limits of your existing automobile, general liability, and employer’s liability.
- Gap coverage. Can help cover possible gaps when your primary coverage stops.
- Small companies can benefit. If you think your company is not large enough to worry about additional protection, you would be mistaken. Any size of business can reap the rewards of extra protection.
Types of Liability Risks You May Face
With an extra layer of protection, your business can recoup. Consider these potential risks that can very quickly deplete your existing policies:
- A customer slips and falls on ice-covered sidewalks breaking her hip. She requires multiple surgeries and long-term care.
- Your employee causes an accident while driving a company van. There are several vehicles involved with severe injuries to their occupants.
- While a vendor is at your location, an employee severely injures them.
- An error in advertising results in massive lawsuits that exceed your primary business liability limits.
Get Help from a Trusted Brokerage to Cover the Unexpected
Avoid leaving your business in a lurch by failing to have adequate protection. Gain peace of mind when you talk with a nationwide network of trusted advisors. Our brokers work with you to get you the extra support you need. We listen to you, assess the risks you face, and customize a package of options for your unique needs. Experience outstanding customer service and quick response time when you contact us today.
Request a quote for umbrella insurance or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker on our team. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.