Guidance from the Knowledgeable Brokers at the Business Insurance Center
When you show up on a job site, you already know what role you have in the project. Masons handle all masonry work. Roofers work on the roof, and HVAC technicians take charge of the heating and cooling equipment and set up. Each have their part, yet, your requirements are all different. For example, you can’t install a furnace in a new home if there is no roof yet. Likewise, you don’t call a plumber to fix a clogged fireplace. In other words, you need a specialist, not a generalist. The same holds for your commercial insurance needs.
Obtain contractor insurance that meets your unique area of expertise when you contact the team at The Business Insurance Center. Our nationwide network of brokers understands your specialized needs and can custom tailor a plan to fit them. We can even review what you have now, find any gaps in coverage, and give you options to improve your protection.
5 Types of Contractor Insurance to Fit Your Unique Needs
All contractor insurance has the same basic opportunities for coverage, including general liability, worker’s compensation, and commercial property. Yet, different trades require different approaches. Here are five different kinds you can find for your specialty:
- HVAC Contractor: You and your crew spend a lot of time on other people’s property, installing and repairing air conditioner units and furnaces. You work with specific chemicals and face liabilities for potential installation issues. You need liability, property, and transportation protection on par with your risks.
- Landscape Contractor: Not only do you work wonders with a chainsaw and shears, but you may also provide designing and lawn care services. You understand that a poorly cut tree can land on a home and cause extensive damage. You should choose specialized protection that keeps the grass greener on both sides of the fence.
- Mold Remediation Contractor: Mold is the nemesis of allergy sufferers around the country. When disaster strikes in the form of hurricanes or other severe storms, your customer depends on you to suit up and clean out the menacing mold spores. Your job is crucial to the health of others. Work with an insurer that knows what you are up against, like fire and water restoration, and is ready to assist you in protecting your business.
- Plumbing Contractor: From septic tanks to home builders, plumbing is vital to our health and safety. Stepping onto a site with your specialized tools should be about solving your customer’s problem, not about worrying if you have the right coverage when a claim arises.
- Roofing Contractor: Similar in importance to the foundation, a roof ties a structure together and protects the inhabitants within. Your skills help ensure that families and companies don’t suffer from leaky roofs that often lead to mold and mildew build-up. Roofing insurance should focus on safeguarding you and your company in the event you are sued.
Find the Right Contractor Coverage through The Business Insurance Group
While it may be tempting because it seems straightforward, it’s best to avoid the one-size-fits all approach to insurance coverage. Talk to the professionals at The Business Insurance Center. We will gladly sit with you and discuss the best plans for your area of expertise. Then we’ll develop a customized contractor insurance package to give you the best protection at reasonable rates.
Request a quote online or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Business Insurance Center about obtaining a contractor insurance plan that fits your unique needs. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an onl