Suggestions from the Friendly and Knowledgeable Team at The Business Insurance Center
When you start a business, you may choose to specialize in one area. However, expanding your services gives you many more opportunities to grow your company and your outreach to clients. It only makes sense that a roofing company takes care of the shingles on top of a home or business, but don’t forget that repair work can also increase your bottom dollar while providing a valuable service.
Protect your enterprise at all levels of operation when you obtain roofing contractor insurance from The Business Insurance Center. Our experienced brokers assist in many different types of industries, including plumbing, janitorial, and roofing. We understand that our customers’ needs vary based on their market, and we are ready to help you get the coverage you need to safeguard against claims.
6 Roofing Services to Offer Your Clients
Avoid pigeon-holing your company by offering several different types of services; all focused on keeping your client’s protected in their homes and offices:
- Emergency Services: Mother Nature stops for no one. She will bring forth torrential rains, hail, and wind, which may cause extensive damage to shingles. The formation of ice dams will cause major problems, including leaks. Providing emergency service gives homeowners peace of mind that they can depend on a professional to assist in their time of need.
- Gutters: The gutters around a home guide water and debris that runs off the roof, thus protecting the exterior, foundation, and landscaping. Offering to install, clean, and inspect can be a lucrative service that can give you repeated, seasonal business.
- New Roofs: A prominent service is installing new roofs. With the variety of material options available, you can give your customers a look they want with the protection they need. Remember to expand your options by installing not only asphalt shingles but also metal.
- Roof Inspections: Regular inspections will thwart significant damage and save your customers tons of money. Whenever there is a water leak, it’s vital to track it down as soon as possible before interior damage is done. Use your expertise to keep your clients’ homes safe and dry.
- Roof Repair: Where there is damage, there is a need for repair work. It doesn’t matter if it’s one shingle or the side of a home. Help your customers breathe easier by providing a repair service that ensures leaks are stopped in their tracks.
- Roof Ventilation: Poor airflow will lead to excessive moisture buildup, causing stains on ceiling or walls, black mold and mildew, and curling shingles. Give your homeowners the airflow they need to keep their roof intact with ventilation.
Roofing Contractor Insurance Made Simple – Contact The Business Insurance Center
Nothing beats a dry, warm home or workplace. You give your clients what they want when you expand your scope of roofing services. The brokers at The Business Insurance Center ensure you can pop your chalk lines confidently by offering roofing contractor insurance. Give us a call and put our more than 30 years of experience to work for you!
Request a quote online or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at the Business Insurance Center about purchasing roofing contractor insurance. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.