Obtain a Commercial Fleet Insurance Quote Now from The Business Insurance Center
As with all aspects of running a business, you must keep costs in mind. Your bottom line is vital to keeping your doors open. Things looked pretty sketchy for the United States at the beginning of 2020 as COVID-19 moved across the country. Company after company shut their doors as local and state governments issued stay-at-home orders. Only the most essential businesses were able to keep operating. That included the transportation industry and those who utilized fleets to accomplish their jobs.
The silver lining to the pandemic came in the form of reduced traffic congestion, resulting in fewer fender benders and crashes. This good news has overshadowed by the reality that commercial insurance rates have been and will continue to increase. According to a recent article in Transport Tropics, one reason is because of nuclear verdicts. That is judgments of $10 million or higher awarded in truck crash cases.
Before rates increase, causing your bottom line to shrink, contact the team at The Business Insurance Center about a commercial fleet insurance quote. We’ll be glad to review your existing coverage, look for gaps that leave you vulnerable, and offer you options at reasonable rates to plug the holes. Our goal is to help you keep your trucks, vans, and automobiles on the road so that you can keep your business growing.
4 Ways Commercial Fleet Insurance Supports Your Business
Stay on the road without breaking the bank when you choose commercial automobile coverage. Here are a few areas in which you can get protection:
- Liability: Accidents happen where people get hurt and property damaged and you can be held liable if you are at fault.
- Collision: Fender benders happen. Get coverage for your vehicles to help in these instances whether you hit another car, or someone hits you.
- Comprehensive: Sometimes, things happen that are not your fault. Paying for events from theft, wind, flood, or vandalism can drain your reserves quickly.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist — You may not be at fault but the other party may not have adequate insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: When your vehicle breaks down, has a flat tire, or a dead battery, it’s a relief to know you can get help quickly and get back on the road as soon as possible.
Get Your Commercial Fleet Insurance Quote before Rates Rise – Call the Business Insurance Center
Don’t be stuck paying high rates later when you can get better ones now. Contact The Business Insurance Center and discuss your needs with us. We’ll provide you with a commercial fleet insurance quote that saves you money and gives you peace of mind. For more than 30 years, we have helped business owners across a broad spectrum of industries gain the protection they need to succeed. Call us today to lock in lower rates.
Request a quote online or call and speak with a knowledgeable broker about obtaining a commercial fleet insurance quote. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.