Find the Best Options through a Dependable Brokerage
The old adage, “a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach,” still stands. How many times has your family sat down to enjoy a big feast? Many times, and it is all because of your dedication to the land. Farmers supply our country with the foods needed to feed families and animals. Your service is vital, and you should do everything to protect your family, your home, and your farm.
Safeguard your farm for you and future generations when you speak with knowledgeable farm insurance brokers from the Business Insurance Center. We understand the important part you play in our country’s food chain. Let us sit down with you and assess your needs, your current coverage, and see how we can help fill the gaps with a tailored policy.
Choose from a Variety of Plans to Get Comprehensive Coverage
Depending on where your farm or ranch is located, there is a wide range of options available to ensure you have comprehensive protection:
- Farm Truck Insurance: You probably have your trusty farm truck handy to head out into the fields or head into town for feed. When used as part of your business, you will want specialized coverage that doesn’t fall under a regular personal line policy.
- Tractor and Equipment: Safeguard against risks like flooding, cab glass breakage, and other events. This can include planters, sprayers, hay rakes, field equipment, farm office equipment, among other pieces of equipment.
- ATVs: Do you ride a utility vehicle specially designed for use on a farm? It may be covered for liability use. Know you are protected when you head out to check your livestock.
- Homeowners: This type of policy covers your farmhouse structure, furniture, appliance, and personal property. It is designed for your house, not the farm at large.
- Property: Get protection for a variety of pieces of property, such as your home, machinery, equipment, any products you make, your barn, and other structures.
- Livestock: You probably have cattle, swine, or poultry. Get coverage over many different events, like attacks by dogs or wild animals, electrocution, and loading and unloading accidents.
Navigating through this list may seem overwhelming and daunting, but it is easier when you seek the assistance of experienced farm insurance brokers.
Keep the Family Farm Protected with Help from the Business Insurance Center
Breathe in a deep sigh of relief when you obtain the right coverage for your farm’s needs. Our experienced team is dedicated to assisting you. We work with you to find the best solutions so that your home and farm are protected from those unexpected and unavoidable events. Leave a lasting legacy for future farmers in America.
Request a quote online from our farm insurance brokers or call us at the Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator to answer your questions.