It Starts with the Right Insurance Provider for Your Cannabis Business
Similar to Prohibition in the 1920s, no other industry has caused such a ruckus like cannabis. This hardy plant was used for thousands of years as food, fuel, and medicine. Its fibrous stalk has been used to make canvas and paint. With all the options and possibilities, the one that has caused the most frustration for growers, dispensaries, consumers, and governments alike has been the legalization of cannabis at the state level only.
As a cannabis business owner, you believe in the merits of your product and you understand the opportunities that exist. You work hard to bring the best product to market while weaving through the myriad of obstacles that lay before you. The professionals at the Business Insurance Center understand what you are up against. As experienced cannabis insurance providers, we stand ready to assist you in obtaining needed protection so that you can continue serving your customers and clients.
How Cannabis Insurance Protects Your Enterprise
The fight for federal legalization of marijuana may be a long one, and the market will react to laws and ordinances alike. In the meantime, you have clients to serve. See how we can help you protect your business:
- General Liability: Get coverage for claims of bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury that may occur during the course of regular business operations.
- Crop Coverage: Mother Nature can wreak havoc on your crops. Obtain protection for all cycles of the growing season, including the drying and curing stages.
- Product Liability: Prepare for the inherent risks associated with manufacturing and selling to the public.
- Property: Recover quickly in the event your equipment or buildings are damaged or destroyed in a covered incident.
- Worker’s Compensation: Sometimes, an employee becomes sick or injured while performing their duties. This policy can help cover medical expenses and lost income.
- Automobile: Using a personal vehicle to transport commercial products may render you without coverage. Instead, a policy dedicated to business use is a better option.
- Theft: Unfortunately, you may experience the loss of product or equipment because of theft. You can get back on track with a dedicated policy.
Grow with the Industry with Help from Cannabis Insurance Providers
Protect your crop, buildings, and employees when you seek the best coverage for your enterprise. The knowledgeable brokers at the Business Insurance Center understand the nuances and risks you face. For over 30 years, we have worked with the self-employed, and small-to-medium-sized companies alike. We strive to cover all the bases necessary, so you can be assured you are covered. Partner with us as your cannabis insurance provider and experience the difference we can make together.
Request a quote online or call (888)-585-0511 and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at the Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator. We serve the entire United States.