Helpful Advice from the Experienced Brokers at the Business Insurance Center
One way to tell that spring is in the air is when you hear the unmistakable and pleasing sound of birds chirping. Another way is to visit your local farmers’ market on a Saturday morning. This tradition is a fabulous way to share your bounty with others and give them a taste of a fresh ripe strawberry or sweet, juicy, early tomato. Nothing beats the incredible flavors of farm fresh produce that tantalize the taste buds. If you own and operate a farm, you may have thought about joining in on the weekend activities with the rest of your community.
Ensure your investment pays off when you obtain farm insurance for your farmers’ market ventures. Don’t take any chances and reach out to the knowledgeable staff at the Business Insurance Center. We work with farmers across the country to protect your enterprise and family. Take advantage of our experience so that you can leave a legacy for future generations.
What Is Agritourism, and When Do I Need it?
While the term may be new to you, the concept probably isn’t. Agritourism refers to the act of bringing the general public onto your farm. If you have considered any of these options, then talk to us about buying the best policy to fit your needs:
- Pick-Your-Own: Think about fields of strawberries, apples, or any other type of plant that you let the public come onto your farm and pick. There are different risks inherent with this activity and work that call for additional protection.
- Roadside Stand: Do you keep a cart of vegetables down at the end of your driveway? It may fall under the umbrella of a roadside stand. Get extra coverage for times you set up a stand, and people stop by to purchase your goods.
- Farmers’ Market: While you may be taking things off-premises, it pays to have specialized coverage. This policy helps.
- Select-Your-Own Christmas Tree: Not all farms are for edible produce. Sometimes they cater to joyful celebrations and perpetuate traditions. Invite the public to select their own Christmas tree with confidence.
- Holiday Events: Having harvest time events is possible when you are adequately covered. These include fall fun-fests, haunted houses, corn mazes, on-premises hayride, and petting zoos.
It is possible to share your love of farming with the general public when you line up the proper farm insurance plans for all your needs.
Get the Right Farm Insurance Coverage with Help from the Business Insurance Center
Go ahead and plan the next holiday festival or join your local farmers’ market. Let families enjoy “getting back to nature” when you invite them to join in activities at your farm. You can smile alongside them, knowing that your property, equipment, and home are covered in the event of a claim. We stand ready to assist you as you provide an essential service to your community and the country at large.
Request a quote online or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at the Business Insurance Center. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator to answer all your questions about farm insurance.