Helpful Marketing Ideas from Your Janitorial Insurance Provider
Business owners should always be marketing their products or services. That includes all industries, even cleaning. However, many janitorial services are stumped at what they should post to their social media feed or website. You may feel you’re in the same situation. Who wants to hear about waxing floors in an automobile dealership? You might be surprised! Your service has always been important, and COVID-19 has proven that heroes sometimes wear rubber gloves, non-slip shoes, and polish a sink like no other.
Take advantage of the opportunities to grow your clientele when you make deliberate marketing strides, including through your blog. Keep your efforts, and your company protected when you obtain insurance for your janitorial services through The Business Insurance Center. Our brokers have the knowledge you need to get the best coverage at reasonable rates so you can keep cleaning with confidence.
5 Blog Topic Ideas for Your Janitorial Marketing Plan
Coming up with ideas for new blog topics can be difficult and frustrating. It doesn’t have to be. Check out these five ideas to add to your blog marketing plan:
- Talk about New Types of Disinfection: With the pandemic, most of us are learning that there is a difference between cleaning and disinfecting. Broaden your client’s horizons by discussing the benefits and drawbacks to any new types of disinfection options.
- Discuss Carpet Cleaning: Some customers may think cleaning their carpet should be done weekly, where others may consider yearly as good enough. Take the time to educate your clients on the merits of regular carpet cleaning.
- Suggest Ways to Protect their Employees and Themselves: Cleanliness has never been as vital as it is in the year 2020, and henceforth. As offices start allowing skeleton crews back in, they’ll want to ensure their team’s safety. Give them tips to aid in protecting themselves.
- Consider a Series of How-To Style Posts: Almost everyone enjoys how-to style articles, especially when they’re beneficial to a specific need. Proper cleaning and sanitizing tips are practically a shoo-in for getting your clients engaged in your services.
- Segregate Topics to Client Type: Writing for the general audience is good, but it pales in comparison to aiming for a specific client type. For example, cleaning a warehouse is entirely different than cleaning office space. IT professionals worry about the types of cleaners used near delicate electronic equipment. Consider topics that speak to the needs of unique customer groups.
Give Your Janitorial Business an Additional Boost with Janitorial Insurance from BIC
There has never been an easier time to conduct inexpensive marketing techniques than there is today. Writing informative posts and utilizing your social media page to promote them keeps your business where it needs to be – in front of your ideal audience. Safeguarding the fruits of your marketing efforts is what we are all about at The Business Insurance Center. You get the clients; we will get you the janitorial insurance you need.
Request a quote online or call and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Business Insurance Center about insurance for janitorial services. We have a 24/7 call center to serve you and an online Live Chat operator.